Message from the City Manager
From City of Benicia This Week Newsletter
Monday, April 5, 2021
I’m very excited this week that we were able to partner with Solano County Public Health to host another vaccine clinic this week. We were able to get 400 doses of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. We will be focusing on seniors 60 and over in Solano County in hopes of getting vaccine to those most vulnerable who have not yet been able to be vaccinated. If there are still reservation openings, we will open it further to 50 and over. Please see the link in the article below to sign up for a reservation…we will only be accepting those who have signed up online. With our numbers in Solano County trending dangerously up, it is critical we get as many people vaccinated as quickly as we can….
Benicia COVID Vaccine Clinic Thursday
The City of Benicia is pleased to have the opportunity to host a Johnson & Johnson one-dose COVID-19 vaccine clinic for the more vulnerable members of our community, those aged 60 and above. The clinic will be on Thursday, April 8, 9 a.m. – noon at Benicia Senior Center. Registration is required.
Sign up at www.tinyurl.com/AprilBeniciaVaccine.
More… COVID Assistance
|Find resources and information for seniors, local food access, basic needs and rental assistance, mental health, stress and coping, and more courtesy of Solano County Public Health. Benicia residents in need of help during these difficult times may find assistance through these local resources:
· Benicia Community Action Council, 707.745.0900
· Benicia Family Resource Center, 707.746.4352
· Carquinez Village for Seniors, 707.297.2472
· Faith Food Fridays, 707.557.7933
· Families in Transition of Benicia, 707.645.3000
· Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, 707.421.9777
· Food is Free Solano, 415.948.3131
· Hamann Foundation for Cancer Patients, 707.246.6567
· Kyle Hyland Foundation for Teen Support, 707.301.8312
· Meals on Wheels Solano County, 707.425.0638
· St. Paul’s Episcopal Church Community Meals, 707.745.0307
· Society of St. Vincent de Paul-St. Dominic’s Conference, 707.746.1773