On Monday, July 13, 2020, Governor Newsom announced the following changes to business operations in Solano County:
NO Indoor Operations Allowed
▪ Movie theaters
▪ Family entertainment centers like bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages, and arcades
▪ Fitness centers & gyms
▪ Places of worship
▪ Offices for non-essential services (see State-defined list of business sectors)
▪ Personal care services like nail salons, body waxing, and tattoo parlors
▪ Hair salons and barbershops
▪ Malls (other types of stand-alone retail may remain open following protocols)
These industries MAY continue to operate outside or for pick-up only (as applicable).
No Operations—Indoor or Outdoor—Allowed
▪ Individual Bars, Breweries, Brewpubs, Pubs
Bars, breweries, brewpubs, and pubs MAY continue to serve alcohol ONLY if it is in a sit-down, outdoor setting with food ordered and served in the same transaction.
Questions? Visit https://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/coronavirus to view the Governor’s full order or call the Community Services Phone Line at 707.746.4285.
Thank you for helping to keep Benicia safe!
Effective 7/13/20; Published 7/14/20