The State of California posts an open data profile of Statewide Metrics, including daily updates on County average cases per day per 100,000 residents.
The map is embedded below, or you can go to the COVID.CA.GOV source.
…..It’s a little tricky to get detailed Solano information:
- Scroll down to the map and click on “Bay Area”
- In the popup box, click on “See County Tiers”
- Find Solano County on the map and click on it. This will display:
- New cases per day per 100K
- Adjusted case rate for tier assignment
- Positivity rate (7-day avg)
Here is the most current data from covid19.ca.gov: