The State of California is now posting a readily available DAILY UPDATE on California’s REGIONAL ICU hospital bed availability. This is super important as a 15% level is the trigger for the state’s Dec. 3 Stay At Home Order. Save this link for future use: https://covid19.ca.gov/stay-home-except-for-essential-needs/. (You will need to scroll down to “Regional Stay Home Order”).
…..It’s a little tricky to get detailed Solano information:
- Scroll down to the map and click on “Bay Area”
- In the popup box, click on “See County Tiers”
- Find Solano County on the map and click on it. This will display:
- New cases per day per 100K
- Adjusted case rate for tier assignment
- Positivity rate (7-day avg)
Below is the most current data from covid19.ca.gov:
SAHO ICU bed % available as of December 5, 2020 for the 5 regions:
Northern California 24.1%
Bay Area 21.7%
Greater Sacramento 21.4%
San Joaquin Valley 8.6%
Southern California 12.5%
SAHO is short for Stay At Home Order.
I will try to find out and post here the usual time of day when the numbers are updated. Stay tuned.