UPDATE: See today’s latest information
Solano County reported NO NEW POSITIVE CASES today – total remains 34. You are still at risk – everyone stay home and be safe!
The chart at bottom right, “Cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases…” gives a clear picture of the infection’s trajectory in Solano County.
Also of interest:
- Differentiation between Total number of cases (34) and Active cases (12). NOTE THAT active cases yesterday were 15, thus 3 Solano cases are no longer considered active.
- Total number hospitalized (12 known, 3 more than yesterday)
- Proportion of hospitalizations due to COVID-19 (coming soon)
- Total number of deaths (0 as of March 27)
- Total number of cases by age groups (0-18: 0; 19-64: 22; 65 and older: 12).
- Total residents tested today (coming soon)
- The line chart at top right shows when these cases were tested over the last several weeks, (“Date of specimen collection”).
Solano staff refuses to divulge WHERE in the County the positive cases reside.