Update on Drive-Through Testing in Solano County
The Solano County drive-thru COVID-19 testing site is now expanding appointments to include essential employees who are currently ill and whose symptoms are consistent with COVID-19 (including fever, cough, chills, and body aches). Individuals must also live and/or work in Solano County. Testing is not available for those who do not have COVID-19 symptoms at this time.
Essential employees include, but are not limited to, employees in the following settings:
- Grocery stores, food banks, restaurants, and food delivery
- Gas stations and auto-repair facilities
- Transportation providers
- Childcare facilities
- Water, sewer, solid waste, gas, and electrical operations
- Mailing and shipping services
- Hardware stores, warehouses, and distribution centers
- Laundry service
- Telecommunications, internet, and media services
Testing is by appointment only and a valid ID or verification of ID is needed. You can call 707.784.8655 to make an appointment, please do not leave a message. The phone line is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. until all appointment slots are filled. There is no cost for this testing. Testing consists of a self-administered nasal swab, and results can be expected in 1-3 days.
This testing site also continues to remain open to healthcare workers and first responders who are ill (by appointment only).
You must be logged in to post a comment.