Everything you need to know to vote early – THIS WEEK!
- Detailed notes and links on how and where to return your mail-in ballot (Hint: Return it ANYTIME via US Postal Service (postage paid).)
- Information from our Solano County Registrar of Voters on how to TRACK your ballot
- The Benicia Independent’s recommendations on local Benicia races
- The official California Voter Information Guide, a 112 page PDF.
- Didn’t get a mail-in ballot? You can still register to vote! The deadline to register is October 19th. Register online now. If you miss the deadline, you can vote provisionally on election day (Nov 3rd). You can check your registration status here.