County plays Monday catch-up on death count – 6 new deaths, 146 new positive cases. It’s still deadly, folks – stay safe!
Solano County COVID report on Monday, April 12:[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
>> The virus is still on the move here. Stay safe, get vaccinated, wear a mask and social distance! We will get through this together.
Cases by City on April 12:
- Benicia added 6 new cases over the weekend, total of 909 cases since the outbreak began.
- Dixon added 16 new cases over the weekend, total of 1,828 cases.
- Fairfield added 32 new cases over the weekend, total of 8,618 cases.
- Rio Vista added 1 new case over the weekend, total of 358 cases.
- Suisun City added 8 new cases over the weekend, total of 2,164 cases.
- Vacaville added 38 new cases over the weekend, total of 8,271 cases.
- Vallejo added 45 new cases over the weekend, total of 9,424 cases.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady today, total of 101 cases.
Recently, most new cases are among those of us aged 18-49!
|Solano Age Groups – Total & New Cases reported on April 12|
|0-17 Total Cases||New cases today||18-49 Total Cases||New cases today||50-64 Total Cases||New cases today||65+ Total Cases||New cases today|
Ages 0-17 count for 11.9% of all cases (up .1%)
Ages 18-49 count for 55.4% of all cases
Ages 50-64 count for 20.7% of all cases
Ages 65+ count for 12.0% of all cases (down .1%)
COMPARE: Screenshots from Solano County COVID Dashboard on Friday, April 9:Solano Cities – Benicia has lowest RATE of infections, Dixon and Vacaville have highest infection rates.
The images on this page are from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.