Former Republican U.S. Representative Denver Riggleman appeared tonight on CNN with a shocking and factual analysis of the hate groups behind Wednesday’s capitol riots and armed and deadly siege of the U.S. Congress.
Read the full report below; but here is a brief summary listing of the insurrection leadership:
Hate Organizations involved in the U.S. Capitol Riots per this report:
- Proud Boys (White Supremacists)
- Oathkeepers (Anti-Government)
- NSC131 (Neo-Nazi)
- New Jersey European Heritage Association (White Supremacists)
- Nick Fuentes and “Groyper Army” (Neo-Nazi)
- American Nationalist Party (White Supremacists)
- American Guard (White Supremacists)
- Virtually all violent vanguard elements appeared to come from predominantly far-right fringe groups
- Some in the crowd interpreted portions of President Trump’s speech as an instruction to march aggressively to the capitol building directly.
- High profile figures associated with the administration were also inciting violent sentiment and cued instructions previous to the event,
- Widely subscribed messianic ideology in QAnon, together wth situational cues, created conditions that strongly favored mass enactment of its fantasy of insurrection.
- Explicit plans to ‘Occupy the Capitol’ were circulating across social media suggesting that the capitol building was an explicit target of the violent vanguard from the beginning. Evidence suggests some rioters were armed with weapons and zip-ties.
- There is no credible evidence that the crowd was infiltrated or led by Antifa activists at this time.
The January 9 report is carefully researched and factual, detailing the planning and leadership of the January 6 violent insurrection and mob attack on the U.S. Capitol. Check out the tweet below, or go directly to the 10-page report, “1/9/21 – NCRI ASSESSMENT OF THE CAPITOL RIOTS: Violent Actors and Ideologies Behind the Events of January 6, 2021“.
SOURCE: The Network Contagion Research Institute (NCRI) is a politically neutral, multi-disciplinary team of experienced neuroscientists, technology industry leaders, physicists, and machine learning experts from across academia and industry who have developed an integrated technology platform – Contextus – to track and expose the epidemic of virtual deception, manipulation, and hate, as it spreads between social media communities and into the real world.
— Denver Riggleman (@RepRiggleman) January 10, 2021