Solano County reported 55 new COVID infections over the weekend.
New: cases as a percentage of city population.
People with mild COVID can have long-term health problems. And: “More than 70% of COVID-19 patients studied report having at least one “long haul” symptom that lasts for months.” It’s not over yet!
Solano County COVID report on Monday, June 21.[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard – SUMMARY:
Solano County reported 55 new COVID cases over the 3-day weekend, an average of just over 18 per day. Monthly: Solano County saw 1,288 new cases in April, an average of 43 per day. In May, Solano reported 920 new cases, an average of 30 per day. So far in June, 469 new cases in Solano, an average of 22 new infections each day. COVID is still out there – TAKE CARE!
Solano County reported no new deaths today. The County total is 244 deaths since the pandemic began.
Solano’s 142 active cases today are down from Friday’s 156. Our percent positivity rate fell slightly today from 5.1% to 5.0%.
Cases by City on Monday, June 21:
- Benicia added 2 new cases today, a total of 1,017 cases since the outbreak began, 3.7% of its population of 27,570.
- Dixon added 4 new cases today, total of 1,936 cases, 9.8% of its population of 19,794.
- Fairfield added 11 new cases today, total of 9,164 cases, 7.8% of its population of 117,149.
- Rio Vista remained steady for the 10th day in a row today, total of 394 cases, 4.2% of its population of 9,416.
- Suisun City added 7 new cases today, total of 2,311 cases, 7.8% of its population of 29,447.
- Vacaville added 18 new cases today, a total of 8,876 cases, 9.0% its of population of 98,807.
- Vallejo added 13 new cases today, total of 9,961 cases, 8.3% of its population of 119,544.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady for the 45th day in a row today (no increase since May 8!), total of 103 cases (population figures not available).
RE-OPENING GUIDELINES IN SOLANO COUNTY
See latest info on California’s COVID web page. See also the Solano County Public Health Coronavirus Resources and Updates page. (Click on the image at right to go directly to the page, or click on various links below to access the 10 sections on the County’s page.)
|Everyday Life||Face Coverings|
|Businesses & Employers||COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing|
|Events & Travel||Schools|
|Community Resources||What to do if positive or exposed|
|Healthcare Settings||Contact Information|
COMPARE: Screenshots from Solano County COVID Dashboard on Friday, June 18:
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4 or 5pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.
- Solano County Coronavirus Dashboard (posted on the County website today).
- The State of California’s Open Data Profile at COVID19.CA.GOV
- See also on the BenIndy: Hospitalizations AND ICU Beds by REGION.
- See also my ARCHIVE of daily Solano COVID updates (an excel spreadsheet).
You must be logged in to post a comment.