Solano COVID numbers: increases in number of new positive cases, number of active cases and % positivity rate. It’s still among us, folks – stay safe!
Solano County COVID report on Thursday, April 15:[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
>> The virus is still on the move here. Stay safe, get vaccinated, wear a mask and social distance! We will get through this together.
Cases by City on April 15:
- Benicia added 1 new case today, total of 914 cases since the outbreak began.
- Dixon added 4 new cases today, total of 1,835 cases.
- Fairfield added 16 new cases today, total of 8,651 cases.
- Rio Vista remained steady today, total of 358 cases.
- Suisun City added 7 new cases today, total of 2,174 cases.
- Vacaville added 13 new cases today, total of 8,296 cases.
- Vallejo added 29 new cases today, total of 9,475 cases.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady today, total of 101 cases.
Most new cases are among those of us age 18-49! Please stay safe, and if you catch it, please don’t pass it on to your elders!
|Solano Age Groups – Total & New Cases reported today|
|0-17 Total Cases||New cases today||18-49 Total Cases||New cases today||50-64 Total Cases||New cases today||65+ Total Cases||New cases today|
Ages 0-17 count for 11.9% of all cases
Ages 18-49 count for 55.4% of all cases
Ages 50-64 count for 20.7% of all cases
Ages 65+ count for 12.0% of all cases
The images on this page are from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.