Slight improvement over previous day
The State of California’s COVID19.ca.gov website is an incredibly rich resource for daily updates with latest data on hospitalizations (and much more) – both for the State and by individual Counties.
Each day the State updates the numbers along with “Change from Prior Day” and “14-Day Rolling Average.” Below is a screenshot of today’s results. The CURRENT data on the COVID19 website provides much more by simply hovering over various components.
On Tuesday, December 1, COVID19.CA.GOV showed Solano County COVID19 hospitalizations as of Monday, November 30:
- 66 Positive Patients (7 more than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 60)
- 13 additional Suspected Patients (1 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 11)
- 18 ICU Positive Patients (3 more than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 14)
- 3 additional ICU Suspected Patients (same as previous day, 14 day rolling average of 2)
- 12 ICU Available Beds (3 fewer than previous day)