12 ICU beds remain available
The State of California’s COVID19.CA.GOV website is an incredibly rich resource for daily updates with latest data on hospitalizations (and much more) – both for the State and by individual Counties.
Each day the State updates the numbers along with “Change from Prior Day” and “14-Day Rolling Average.” Below is a summary, followed by a screenshot of today’s results. The CURRENT data on the CA.GOV Hospitalizations page provides much more by simply hovering over various components.
Today CA.GOV showed Solano County COVID19 hospitalizations as of yesterday, Tuesday November 2:
- 67 Positive Patients (2 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 62)
- 11 additional Suspected Patients (1 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 11)
- 21 ICU Positive Patients (same as previous day, 14 day rolling average of 16)
- 2 additional ICU Suspected Patients (1 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 2)
- 12 ICU Available Beds (same as previous day)