11 ICU beds remain available
The State of California’s COVID19.CA.GOV website is an incredibly rich resource for daily updates with latest data on hospitalizations (and much more) – both for the State and by individual Counties.
Each day the State updates the numbers along with “Change from Prior Day” and “14-Day Rolling Average.” Below is a summary, followed by a screenshot of today’s results. The CURRENT data on the CA.GOV Hospitalizations page provides much more by simply hovering over various components.
Today CA.GOV showed Solano County COVID19 hospitalizations as of yesterday, Sunday November 6:
- 69 Positive Patients (3 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 66)
- 10 additional Suspected Patients (3 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 12)
- 21 ICU Positive Patients (1 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 18)
- 0 additional ICU Suspected Patients (same as previous day, 14 day rolling average of 2)
- 11 ICU Available Beds (1 fewer than previous day)