County reports 29 new positive cases today. It’s still deadly, folks – stay safe!
Solano County COVID report on Tuesday, April 13:[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
>> The virus is still on the move here. Stay safe, get vaccinated, wear a mask and social distance! We will get through this together.
Cases by City on April 13:
- Benicia added 1 new case today, total of 910 cases since the outbreak began.
- Dixon added 2 new cases today, total of 1,830 cases.
- Fairfield added 7 new cases today, total of 8,625 cases.
- Rio Vista remained steady today, total of 358 cases.
- Suisun City added 2 new cases today, total of 2,166 cases.
- Vacaville added 7 new cases today, total of 8,278 cases.
- Vallejo added 10 new cases today, total of 9,434 cases.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady today, total of 101 cases.
Most new cases are among those of us age 18-49!
|Solano Age Groups – Total & New Cases reported today|
|0-17 Total Cases||New cases today||18-49 Total Cases||New cases today||50-64 Total Cases||New cases today||65+ Total Cases||New cases today|
Ages 0-17 count for 11.9% of all cases
Ages 18-49 count for 55.4% of all cases
Ages 50-64 count for 20.7% of all cases
Ages 65+ count for 12.0% of all cases
COMPARE: Screenshots from Solano County COVID Dashboard on Monday, April 12:
The images on this page are from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.