Solano County ‘Beyond the Blueprint’ June 14, 2021
|Everyday Life||Face Coverings|
|Businesses & Employers||COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing|
|Events & Travel||Schools|
|Community Resources||What to do if positive or exposed|
|Healthcare Settings||Contact Information|
TODAY: Solano County reported 56 new infections over the weekend and no new deaths. Vaccinate! Stay safe when indoors or in crowds, and remember…
Solano County COVID report on Monday, June 14.[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
Solano County reported 56 new COVID cases over the weekend, about 19 per day. Monthly: Solano County saw 1,288 new cases in April, an average of 43 per day. In May, Solano reported 920 new cases, an average of 30 per day. Solano was down to an average of 11 per day last week, but back up to 19 per day over the weekend. It’s still out there – TAKE CARE!
Solano County reported no new deaths today. The County total is 244 deaths since the pandemic began.
Solano’s 132 active cases today are down from Friday’s 152. Our percent positivity rate rose slightly today from 4.2% to 4.5%.
JUNE 15 RE-OPENING – TOMORROW – See the new Solano County Public Health Coronavirus Resources and Updates page for details. >> The numbers are improving, but the virus is still active here. Stay safe, get vaccinated, wear a mask in crowds and social distance if you’re not sure who’s vaccinated! We will get through this together.
Cases by City on Monday, June 14:
- Benicia added 3 new cases today, a total of 1,006 cases since the outbreak began.
- Dixon added 5 new cases today, total of 1,927 cases.
- Fairfield added 11 new cases today, total of 9,132 cases.
- Rio Vista remained steady today, total of 394 cases.
- Suisun City added 7 new cases today, total of 2,301 cases.
- Vacaville added 15 new cases today, a total of 8,837 cases.
- Vallejo added 15 new cases today, total of 9,925 cases.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady today, total of 103 cases.
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4 or 5pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.