Solano County COVID report – no update today
As of midnight Tuesday, Solano County had not updated its Coronavirus dashboard. [UPDATE: still no Tuesday update as of 9:30am Wednesday] The dashboard is always updated between 4pm and 6pm every weekday. I will continue my watch, but probably won’t post today’s report here on the Benicia Independent until tomorrow. – Roger Straw, The Benicia Independent
For the record, here is yesterday’s report:
Solano County adds 18 new COVID cases per day over the weekend, total of 55 of us newly infectedBy Roger Straw, Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Solano County reported 55 new COVID infections over the weekend.
New: cases as a percentage of city population.
Solano County COVID report on Monday, June 21.[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
Solano County reported 55 new COVID cases over the 3-day weekend, an average of just over 18 per day. Monthly: Solano County saw 1,288 new cases in April, an average of 43 per day. In May, Solano reported 920 new cases, an average of 30 per day. So far in June, 469 new cases in Solano, an average of 22 new infections each day. COVID is still out there – TAKE CARE!
Solano County reported no new deaths today. The County total is 244 deaths since the pandemic began.
Solano’s 142 active cases today are down from Friday’s 156. Our percent positivity rate fell slightly today from 5.1% to 5.0%.
- Benicia added 2 new cases today, a total of 1,017 cases since the outbreak began, 3.7% of its population of 27,570.
- Dixon added 4 new cases today, total of 1,936 cases, 9.8% of its population of 19,794.
- Fairfield added 11 new cases today, total of 9,164 cases, 7.8% of its population of 117,149.
- Rio Vista remained steady for the 10th day in a row today, total of 394 cases, 4.2% of its population of 9,416.
- Suisun City added 7 new cases today, total of 2,311 cases, 7.8% of its population of 29,447.
- Vacaville added 18 new cases today, a total of 8,876 cases, 9.0% its of population of 98,807.
- Vallejo added 13 new cases today, total of 9,961 cases, 8.3% of its population of 119,544.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady for the 45th day in a row today (no increase since May 8!), total of 103 cases (population figures not available).
RE-OPENING GUIDELINES IN SOLANO COUNTY
See latest info on California’s COVID web page. See also the Solano County Public Health Coronavirus Resources and Updates page. (Click on the image at right to go directly to the page, or click on various links below to access the 10 sections on the County’s page.)
|Everyday Life||Face Coverings|
|Businesses & Employers||COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing|
|Events & Travel||Schools|
|Community Resources||What to do if positive or exposed|
|Healthcare Settings||Contact Information|
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4 or 5pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.