TODAY: Solano County reported only 11 new infections overnight and no new deaths. New June 15 State guidelines…
Solano County COVID report on Tuesday, June 15.[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
Solano County reported only 11 new COVID cases overnight. Monthly: Solano County saw 1,288 new cases in April, an average of 43 per day. In May, Solano reported 920 new cases, an average of 30 per day. Solano was down to an average of 11 per day last week, up to 19 per day over the weekend, now back to 11. It’s still out there – TAKE CARE!
Solano County reported no new deaths today. The County total is 244 deaths since the pandemic began.
Solano’s 121 active cases today are down from yesterday’s 132. Our percent positivity rate rose slightly today from 4.5% to 4.8%.
JUNE 15 RE-OPENING IN SOLANO COUNTY
See latest info on California’s COVID web page. See also the new Solano County Public Health Coronavirus Resources and Updates page. (Click on the image at right to go directly to the new page, or click on various links below to access the 10 subsections on the County’s new page.)
|Everyday Life||Face Coverings|
|Businesses & Employers||COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing|
|Events & Travel||Schools|
|Community Resources||What to do if positive or exposed|
|Healthcare Settings||Contact Information|
Cases by City on Tuesday, June 15:
- Benicia added 1 new case today, a total of 1,007 cases since the outbreak began.
- Dixon added 1 new case today, total of 1,928 cases.
- Fairfield added 5 new cases today, total of 9,137 cases.
- Rio Vista remained steady today, total of 394 cases.
- Suisun City added 1 new case today, total of 2,302 cases.
- Vacaville added 2 new cases today, a total of 8,839 cases.
- Vallejo added only 1 new case today, total of 9,926 cases.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady today, total of 103 cases.
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4 or 5pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.