TODAY: Solano County reported 15 new infections today, including 3 Benicia residents. (Note only 2 from Vallejo, 3 from Fairfield, 3 from Vacaville). No new deaths.
Solano County COVID report on Wednesday, June 16.[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
Solano County reported 15 new COVID cases overnight.
Monthly: Solano County saw 1,288 new cases in April, an average of 43 per day. In May, Solano reported 920 new cases, an average of 30 per day. So far in June, Solano is averaging 20 per day. It’s still out there – TAKE CARE!
Solano County reported no new deaths today. The County total is 244 deaths since the pandemic began.
Solano’s 130 active cases today are up from yesterday’s 121. Our percent positivity rate rose today from 4.8% to 5.1%. Our positivity rate has risen slightly every day this week.
Cases by City on Wednesday, June 16:
- Benicia added 3 new cases today, a total of 1,010 cases since the outbreak began, or 3% of our Benicia population of 27,570.
- Dixon added 3 new cases today, total of 1,931 cases.
- Fairfield added 3 new cases today, total of 9,140 cases.
- Rio Vista remained steady today, total of 394 cases.
- Suisun City added 1 new case today, total of 2,303 cases.
- Vacaville added 3 new cases today, a total of 8,842 cases.
- Vallejo added only 2 new cases today, total of 9,928 cases.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady today, total of 103 cases.
JUNE 15 RE-OPENING IN SOLANO COUNTY
See latest info on California’s COVID web page. See also the new Solano County Public Health Coronavirus Resources and Updates page. (Click on the image at right to go directly to the new page, or click on various links below to access the 10 subsections on the County’s new page.)
|Everyday Life||Face Coverings|
|Businesses & Employers||COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing|
|Events & Travel||Schools|
|Community Resources||What to do if positive or exposed|
|Healthcare Settings||Contact Information|
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4 or 5pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.