Solano County reported 35 new COVID infections since Monday, now updating COVID dashboard only 3 times per week, MWF.
Solano County COVID report on Wednesday, June 23.[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
Solano County reported 35 new COVID cases over the previous 2 days, an average of 17.5 per day. Monthly: Solano County saw 1,288 new cases in April, an average of 43 per day. In May, Solano reported 920 new cases, an average of 30 per day. So far in June, 504 new cases in Solano, an average of 22 new infections each day. COVID is still out there – TAKE CARE!
Solano County reported no new deaths today. The County total is 244 deaths since the pandemic began.
Solano’s 146 active cases today is up from Monday’s 142. Our percent positivity rate rose slightly today from 5.0% to 5.1%.
- Benicia added 4 new cases today, a total of 1,021 cases since the outbreak began, 3.7% of its population of 27,570.
- Dixon remained steady today, total of 1,936 cases, 9.8% of its population of 19,794.
- Fairfield added only 2 new cases today, total of 9,166 cases, 7.8% of its population of 117,149.
- Rio Vista remained steady for the 12th day in a row today, total of 394 cases, 4.2% of its population of 9,416.
- Suisun City added 5 new cases today, total of 2,316 cases, 7.9% of its population of 29,447 (up today from 7.8%).
- Vacaville added 8 new cases today, a total of 8,884 cases, 9.0% its of population of 98,807.
- Vallejo added 16 new cases today, total of 9,977 cases, 8.3% of its population of 119,544.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady for the 47th day in a row today (no increase since May 8!), total of 103 cases (population figures not available).
RE-OPENING GUIDELINES IN SOLANO COUNTY
See latest info on California’s COVID web page. See also the Solano County Public Health Coronavirus Resources and Updates page. (Click on the image at right to go directly to the page, or click on various links below to access the 10 sections on the County’s page.)
|Everyday Life||Face Coverings|
|Businesses & Employers||COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing|
|Events & Travel||Schools|
|Community Resources||What to do if positive or exposed|
|Healthcare Settings||Contact Information|
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4 or 5pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.