Solano County reported 34 new COVID infections today, case numbers rising.
New today: cases as a percentage of city population.
Solano County COVID report on Friday, June 18.[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
Solano County reported 34 new COVID cases overnight.
Monthly: Solano County saw 1,288 new cases in April, an average of 43 per day. In May, Solano reported 920 new cases, an average of 30 per day. So far in June, 414 new cases in Solano, an average of 21 new infections each day. New cases over the last 4 days increasing: 11 new cases on Tuesday, then 15, 22, and today 34. COVID is still out there – TAKE CARE!
Solano County reported no new deaths today. The County total is 244 deaths since the pandemic began.
Solano’s 156 active cases today are up from yesterday’s 145. Our percent positivity rate rose today from 4.8% to 5.1%.
Cases by City on Friday, June 18:
- Benicia added 3 new cases today, a total of 1,015 cases since the outbreak began, or 3.7% of Benicia population of 27,570.
- Dixon added 1 new case today, total of 1,932 cases, 9.8% of its population of 19,794.
- Fairfield added 6 new cases today, total of 9,153 cases, 7.8% of its population of 117,149.
- Rio Vista remained steady today, total of 394 cases, 4.2% of its population of 9,416.
- Suisun City added 1 new case today, total of 2,304 cases, 7.8% of its population of 29,447.
- Vacaville added 10 new cases today, a total of 8,858 cases, 9.0% its of population of 98,807.
- Vallejo added 13 new cases today, total of 9,948 cases, 8.3% of its population of 119,544.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady today, total of 103 cases (population figures not available).
JUNE 15 RE-OPENING IN SOLANO COUNTY
See latest info on California’s COVID web page. See also the new Solano County Public Health Coronavirus Resources and Updates page. (Click on the image at right to go directly to the new page, or click on various links below to access the 10 subsections on the County’s new page.)
|Everyday Life||Face Coverings|
|Businesses & Employers||COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing|
|Events & Travel||Schools|
|Community Resources||What to do if positive or exposed|
|Healthcare Settings||Contact Information|
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4 or 5pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.