DELAYED REPORT – FRIDAY’S UPDATE NOT POSTED BY SOLANO COUNTY UNTIL NOON ON MONDAY, APRIL 26…
Solano COVID update for Friday, April 23: 53 new cases and 377 active cases.
Solano County COVID report on Friday, April 23:[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
On April 23, Solano County reported no new deaths, but the County reported 53 new COVID cases overnight, well over our average of 39 new cases per day during the first two weeks of April. Last week we saw 348 new cases, or slightly under 50 per day. Reports are that Solano will not be joining all other Bay Area counties in the State’s orange tier anytime soon. Solano’s Active cases fell today from 397 to 377. Our percent positivity rate fell from 6.3% to 6.0%.
>> The virus is still on the move here. Stay safe, get vaccinated, wear a mask and social distance! We will get through this together.
Cases by City on April 23:
- Benicia added 5 new cases today, total of 940 cases since the outbreak began.
- Dixon added 2 new cases today, total of 1,847 cases.
- Fairfield added 10 new cases today, total of 8,751 cases.
- Rio Vista remained steady today, total of 364 cases.
- Suisun City added 3 new cases today, total of 2,201 cases.
- Vacaville added 23 new cases today, total of 8,397 cases.
- Vallejo added 10 new cases today, total of 9,578 cases.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady today, total of 101 cases.
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.