In the next few days, there will be THREE opportunities to learn more about how to read and respond to a Draft EIR (Environmental Impact Report).
- Workshop on How to Respond to Valero’s Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR), This Saturday, June 28, 1-4pm, Benicia Public Library – Sponsored by Benicians For a Safe and Healthy Community. Learn about the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), and the procedures governing review of Valero’s proposal, including how you can comment on the Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR). Instruction, brainstorming, and organizing our responses. Refreshments included! Bring a friend.
- Next Monday, 6/30, 5:30pm, Ironworkers Hall, 3120 Bayshore Road, Benicia, sponsored by Valero.
- Also on Monday, 6/30, 7pm, City Hall Council Chambers, 250 East L Street, Benicia, sponsored by City of Benicia staff at the request of the Benicia Planning Commission.
NOTE: If you can’t make one of these workshops, you are still encouraged to make your views known. Commenting on the DEIR can be as hard or easy as you make it. If you have something to say to the City of Benicia now, please send an email today. Send your comments to:
- Amy Million, Principal Planner, Community Development Department, by email: email@example.com. AND
- Brad Kilger, City Manager, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy and Brad may also be contacted by delivery to 250 East L Street, Benicia, CA 94510, or by Fax: (707) 747-1637.
- Benicia Planning Commissioners, send via email to Amy Million, requesting her to forward on to Planning Commissioners.