There’s still time to help – local democracy is important!
If you can, please write a letter to support your candidate. By now, you all know that my first choice for City Council is Kari Birdseye. Volunteer for Birdseye, ask for a yard sign, offer to make calls, send in another donation… and send in your mail-in ballot TODAY! And if you’re like me – I’ll see you at the polling place on Tuesday, November 6.
Still deciding who to vote for? See letters from your neighbors and friends below…
SEND YOUR THOUGHTS TO THE NEWS MEDIA:
- Benicia Herald, 820 First St, Benicia, CA 94510, or by email to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vallejo Times-Herald, P.O. Box 3188, Vallejo, CA 94590, Fax: 643-0128, or by email to Editor Jack Bungart at email@example.com.
- Benicia Independent – send to Roger at rogrmail at gmail dot com.
POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA (some require membership):
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Nextdoor: https://nextdoor.com/city/benicia–ca/
- Benicia Happenings: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1506873452918323/