Valero PAC spending for purchase of the Benicia Mayor seat now at $91,688
VALERO’s sick attempt to buy the Benicia Mayor seat has disclosed it’s latest expenditures:
- $11,000 for more ROBOCALLS
- $9,844 for 2 recent ugly campaign mailers
In emails earlier today with the City of Benicia, the Benicia Independent confirmed that Benicia’s campaign finance ordinance requires the Valero PAC to submit for public review copies “of the literature or script used for each communication to the city clerk within 24 hours of the first time the mailings, calls, transmissions, or advertisements are made or aired.” (Benicia Municipal Ordinance 1.40.110).
The City of Benicia will be revising previously posted campaign financial reports that were posted without the required photocopies and scripts. Stay tuned for links.
- Benicia Mayor candidate Steve Young: Finding common ground with Valero when they want me to lose SO badly
- Valero smears Steve Young to promote it’s preferred candidate
- Benicia Campaigns to Valero: BACK OFF!
- Campaign email, “It’s Time to Fact Check a PAC of Lies”
- The 2020 Benicia Election – BenIndy’s Decidedly Partisan Collection…
- Valero’s pet labor union kicks in $25,000 to help buy the Benicia Mayor’s seat
- Benicia Mayor race: 2 more $Valero mailers smearing Steve Young