Solano County reported 52 new COVID infections over the weekend. County updating COVID dashboard only 3 times per week, MWF.
Solano County COVID report on Monday, June 28.[Source: see far below. See also my ARCHIVE spreadsheet of daily Solano COVID updates.]
Solano County reported 52 new COVID cases over the weekend, an average of 17 per day. Monthly: Solano County saw 1,288 new cases in April, an average of 43 per day. In May, Solano reported 920 new cases, an average of 30 per day. So far in June, 605 new cases in Solano, an average of 22 new infections each day. COVID is still out there – TAKE CARE!
Solano County reported no new deaths today. The County total is 244 deaths since the pandemic began.
Solano’s 144 active cases today is down from Friday’s 162. Our percent positivity rate fell today from 5.7% to 5.4%.
- Benicia added 4 new cases today, a total of 1,029 cases since the outbreak began, 3.7% of its population of 27,570.
- Dixon added 3 new cases today, total of 1,945 cases, 9.8% of its population of 19,794.
- Fairfield added 11 new cases today, total of 9,184 cases, 7.8% of its population of 117,149.
- After 14 days at 384 cases, Rio Vista added 2 new cases today, total of 396 cases, 4.2% of its population of 9,416.
- Suisun City added 7 new cases today, total of 2,330 cases, 7.9% of its population of 29,447.
- Vacaville added 13 new cases today, a total of 8,911 cases, 9.0% its of population of 98,807.
- Vallejo added 12 new cases today, milestone of 10,000 cases, 8.4% of its population of 119,544.
- Unincorporated areas remained steady for the 52nd day in a row today (no increase since May 8!), total of 103 cases (population figures not available).
RE-OPENING GUIDELINES IN SOLANO COUNTY
See latest info on California’s COVID web page. See also the Solano County Public Health Coronavirus Resources and Updates page. (Click on the image at right to go directly to the page, or click on various links below to access the 10 sections on the County’s page.)
|Everyday Life||Face Coverings|
|Businesses & Employers||COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing|
|Events & Travel||Schools|
|Community Resources||What to do if positive or exposed|
|Healthcare Settings||Contact Information|
The data on this page is from today’s and the previous Solano County COVID-19 Dashboard. The Dashboard is full of much more information and updated weekdays around 4 or 5pm. On the County’s dashboard, you can hover a mouse or click on an item for more information. Note the tabs at top for Summary, Demographics and Vaccines. Click here to go to today’s Solano County Dashboard.