Repost of YouTube VIDEO By Constance Beutel
Valero Crude by Rail: Attorneys speaking against CBR
Attorneys representing a variety of agencies presented rationale opposing Valero Benicia’s Crude by Rail (CBR) project. These video extracts are from the City of Benicia’s video archive of the Benicia Planning Commission hearings, February 8-11, 2016.
This segment shows the allowed 5-minutes each for the following attorneys:
- Rachael Koss of Adams Broadwell Joseph & Cardozo (on behalf of Safe Fuel and Energy Resources California [SAFER])
- Jackie Prange of the Natural Resources Defense Council
- Elly Benson of the Sierra Club
- Claudia Antonacci of the Stanford Mills Legal Clinic representing the Center for Biological Diversity
- Rylee Kercher of the Stanford Mills Legal Clinic representing the Center for Biological Diversity
The full video of all four Feb. 8-11 Planning Commission meetings can be found at the City’s website, Agendas & Minutes.