Solano County reported 3 new positive cases yesterday, and added 7 more today for a total of 31. Our coronavirus data curve is on a steeper upward trajectory. Everyone stay home and be safe!
The County’s Coronavirus UPDATE shows when those cases were tested over the last several weeks, (see “Date of specimen collection,” upper right).
The chart at bottom right, “Cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases…” gives a clearer picture of the surge in Solano County.
Also of interest:
- Differentiation between Total number of cases (31) and Active cases (15). NOTE THAT active cases yesterday were 8, thus all 7 f today’s new cases are active.
- Total number hospitalized (7 known, same as yesterday)
- Proportion of hospitalizations due to COVID-19 (coming soon)
- Total number of deaths (0 as of March 25)
- Total number of cases by age groups (0-18: 0; 19-64: 21; 65 and older: 10) 6 of today’s 7 new cases were aged 19-24. 1 was 65 and older.
- Total residents tested today (coming soon)
Solano staff refuses to divulge WHERE in the County the positive cases reside.