Benician’s over 75 years: Get your COVID-19 vaccine here in Benicia next Tuesday, Feb. 2!
Great news from the City of Benicia, Mayor Steve Young, and former Mayor Elizabeth Patterson today…
City of Benicia on NextDoor:
Mayor Steve Young on NextDoor:
Pop Up Vaccination Clinic for Seniors. The City is holding a vaccination clinic for seniors over 75 on next Tuesday, Feb 2, from 9-4 at the Senior Center. Appointments are required. Sign up at www.tinyurl.com/BENICIAVACCINE.
Email from Elizabeth Patterson:
Vaccination Clinic at the Senior Center
Tuesday, February 2
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Must have an appointment!
- Vaccines will be given to those aged 75 years and older only.
- Proof of age and Solano County residency is required at check-in.
- Vaccine second dose will be given in approximately 28 days. Details to follow.
- Temperatures will be taken at arrival.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times.
- Social distancing will be required at all times.
- Please plan to arrive at City Gym no more than 15 minutes early.
- Prepare for approximately 1 hour to complete the vaccination process.
- Drivers should keep in contact with their senior for easy pick up. Pick up in front of Library. Help keep traffic moving.
- Due to limited space, only one caretaker is allowed with senior being vaccinated. (Caretaker will not receive a vaccine.)
NEED HELP SCHEDULING OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE
-CARPOOLING IS ENCOURAGED
-DROP OFF AVAILABLE IN FRONT OF CITY GYM,180 EAST L STREET
-FREE PARKING AND SHUTTLES AVAILABLE AT
BENICIA COMMUNITY CENTER PARKING LOT, 370 EAST L STREET
BENICIA SCHOOL DISTRICT OFFICE PARKING LOT, 350 EAST K STREET