Slight improvement over previous day
The State of California’s COVID19.ca.gov website is an incredibly rich resource for daily updates with latest data on hospitalizations (and much more) – both for the State and by individual Counties.
Each day the State updates the numbers along with “Change from Prior Day” and “14-Day Rolling Average.” Below is a screenshot of today’s results. The CURRENT data on the COVID19 website provides much more by simply hovering over various components.
On Sunday, November 29, Solano County showed COVID19 hospitalizations as follows:
- 59 Positive Patients (5 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 58)
- 14 additional Suspected Patients (3 more than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 11)
- 15 ICU Positive Patients (2 fewer than previous day, 14 day rolling average of 14)
- 3 additional ICU Suspected Patients (same as previous day, 14 day rolling average of 2)
- 15 ICU Available Beds (2 more than previous day)
- See map below for data on numbers of patients in hospital facilities by City